close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Bad choice of word I hope.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by fishintiger, Apr 28, 2008.

1. Read the first couple sentences of this article. I surely hope they don't mean what they wrote.

NBC4 story

2. I am going to guess that a non-fisherman wrote that article.;) At least I hope that is the case.:rolleyes:

3. ScottB

ScottB SW Ohio

What are they doing, taking them up to the Maumee River and show them how to put the "Maumee Twist" on their jig heads? ;)

4. I wish somebody would teach me how to catch a walleye.

5. seethe303

seethe303 Senior Executive Member

ODNR's new motto for turning on kids to fishing*: "Hey, snagging is still better than drugs!"

*actually, snagging

6. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

LOL.yep,i think brian is right.whoever wrote it just doesn't have a clue about fishing:rolleyes:

7. snake69

snake69 Equal opportunity fishing

Or about the illegalities of snagging!

8. This just shows the quality of writers and new reporters we have in this country. They write about fishing, sports and politics and do not have a clue about any of them, but yet the masses just "believe" what they write and say simply because they wrote it. Can they just pay one of the great local outdoor writers of ohio to write thier articles so they do not look so stupid?

9. jmenchhofer

jmenchhofer 'eye addict

Amen, brother! :(

I'm glad I wasn't drinking anything when I read the first sentence, I think I would have sprayed it all over my laptop!! :p

10. jeffmo

jeffmo officially unofficial!!!!

the future wildlife officers will have to have a new generation of snaggers at the maumee!!if not what will they do with themselves???:D :D

just kidding of course!!

11. Toxic

Toxic Defensor Fortis

LMAO, good one :D