close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Bad Batteries

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by fffffish, May 19, 2005.

1. fffffish

fffffish Muskie 1 Trolling Thunder

Batteries bought at Marcs stores
    DO NOT BUY Duracell batteries at the Ravenna Marcs Store. They are all bad I just spent $21.00 on new batteries for my lantern Got home put them into the lantern and It would not work so I checked one of the Batteries and it was dead so I checked them all and everyone was DEAD they have a expiration date of 2010 on them. I took them back to the store and they will not replace them. They just said sorry about your luck! They have a nice new sign up that says NO Exchange NO Refunds on Batteries. So they know there is a problem with them. Had to go to Giant Eagle to get the new batteries And I am out $21.00 :mad:

2. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

if they don't want to make good,i'd contact the manf.21 bucks is 21 bucks.
    i don't know marcs store,but not sure i'd say ALL their batteries are dead,unless i bought them all ;)
    but the no return policy would be cause for me to voice my displeasure with other shoppers :(

3. fffffish

fffffish Muskie 1 Trolling Thunder

I bought 5 packs of batteries with the same expiration date of 2010 every batteries in all of the packs was dead I think it is fair to say all of them are bad all have the same lot number :mad:

4. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

i have no doubt all the ones you bought,were bad.i just question whether every battery in the store is bad ;)

5. Rick call the battery MFG (Duracell) and let them know where you bought them and the dates on the package...I have done this with other MFG's and rec'd coupons for free products and 100% rebates... Make sure you call customer service and let them know you always bought their product and now your not happy at all...
    They never never want to lose or have an unhappy customer...

6. Hey man this works even when the stuff you purchased was 100% good ;)

7. crankus_maximus

crankus_maximus Crankus Baitus Maximus

Clyde:

I thought I was the only one who did that. Ha!

8. You are I was only kidding :D

9. Buy rechargeable batteries,My son loves them.Use'em,,,Charge'em