Ohio Game Fishing banner
121 - 136 of 136 Posts

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
I would, BUT…..
What little research I’ve done, it has been re named, and no longer available…
stupid me, drank all I had….it was plentiful at the time, then poof! I might have had a collectors item!
not sure if I have anything up to you standards….buddy might have some home made stuff If your interested?
good idea, getting together for a drink.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
I had a bottle of that a few years ago while working in Oregon...a short time later it was unavailable...very good stuff.

·
On the back 9 and loving it!
10,420 Posts
When I travel to KY, flatboat is often I bottle I grab. For the price point, can't be beat.
Good to know. Stopped in the liquor agency yesterday and noticed flatboat is in as a new item.

Reactions: garhtr

·
Registered
5,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #125 ·
I would, BUT…..
What little research I’ve done, it has been re named, and no longer available…
stupid me, drank all I had….it was plentiful at the time, then poof! I might have had a collectors item!
not sure if I have anything up to you standards….buddy might have some home made stuff If your interested?
good idea, getting together for a drink.
Anytime you need to get out of the house let me know.. Have you used that Pole/Spinning Reel combo yet?

·
On the back 9 and loving it!
10,420 Posts
I just opened a bottle of Basil Hayden Toast last night. I was pleasantly surprised.
I had linner (lunch/dinner) with my sibs and BIL yesterday afternoon. We were trying a new place, and I was surprised to see that they had a bourbon pour list. At the end of the meal I bought some Basil Hayden's to sip on. Liked it a lot.

Reactions: garhtr

·
Registered
267 Posts
OHLQ was supposed to be shipping Elijah Craig Barrel Proof barrel picks so I just popped into the local Kroger see if any came in. Unfortunately they didn't get any but they did have a bunch of EC Toasted Barrel so I thought "close enough". While ringing up the purchase, I noticed a Blanton's on the same shelf. I nearly fell over. They told me I couldn't buy it because the EC I was purchasing was also allocated and only one of any allocated product can be purchased per day. After some begging they replaced the EC with Blanton's. I still can't believe I actually found it considering I've never even seen a bottle anywhere.

121 - 136 of 136 Posts