Ohio Game Fishing banner
61 - 65 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Buffalo Trace has been readily available here in SW Ohio for the last few weeks. I've been hitting it hard (think Buffalo Jump Park), and wish that it was always on the shelf. Blanton's is still king for me, but price & availability makes BT a winner!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
On the back 9 and loving it!
10,118 Posts
Checked OHLQ and it said that a store in my area had it in stock. Doesn't mean you'll see it on the shelf though. The liquor agency is in a grocery store, and the lady who runs it is a bourbon fan. She told me when they get whatever they get, they keep it behind the counter and if you come in and ask for it they will sell you a bottle. She said it's because people check the website and know it's in stock, so it sells out in no time anyway. I've never had it, but have heard that it's a really good 25 buck bottle!

Reactions: SwitchbackXT

·
Registered
270 Posts
Checked OHLQ and it said that a store in my area had it in stock. Doesn't mean you'll see it on the shelf though. The liquor agency is in a grocery store, and the lady who runs it is a bourbon fan. She told me when they get whatever they get, they keep it behind the counter and if you come in and ask for it they will sell you a bottle. She said it's because people check the website and know it's in stock, so it sells out in no time anyway. I've never had it, but have heard that it's a really good 25 buck bottle!
You are correct! The site said they had it, but not on the shelf. I asked if they had it and she said they just got it off the pallet and they keep it behind the counter! It is a close second behind Blantons for me.

61 - 65 of 65 Posts