Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 20 of 136 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
My newest favorite is Jeffersons ocean, I think it's way too pricey but my girlfriend bought a bottle for me. Been sitting on a bottle for about 6 months now, might get another one for Christmas of I'm good lol.

Still been gettin lucky and finding Buffalo Trace every couple of months around here.

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
I just finished my first bottle of 4 Rose's single barrel last night. Really liked it, and went to pick-up another this morning,. But the clerk reccomend the small batch select..........After only one glass ....this is my new everyday bourbon, and I instantly filled-up a flask for the water.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I've tried quite a few different bourbons. My bride and I and another couple did the bourbon trail. I highly recommend it for a 3 or 4 day vacation. But, the best, cheap bourbon I found is Very Old Barton. I have only found it in Kentucky and Alabama. It's bottom shelf but tastes like mid-shelf bourbon. Around $24.00-$28.00 price range for a half-gallon.

·
Registered
800 Posts

·
Registered
800 Posts
This was referred by a co-worker thats pretty big into Bourbon. It's pretty good, but still on the fence if this can truly be considered a true bourbon. Some chemists up in Cleveland started this company and somehow using pressurization they can make this "bourbon" with only aging it for about a month then into the bottle it goes. It's defiantly an interesting concept, but when it comes to bourbon, there's really no cheating the system.
Liquid Bottle Solution Drinkware Glass bottle

·
On the back 9 and loving it!
10,419 Posts
Four Roses , Elijah Craig (all of em) Wild Turkey Rare Breed always on the shelf
Checked the nearest liquor store the other day, and it turns out they have a nice selection of 4 Roses. 4 different types actually. Goikng to have to try one of those. Also, checked a liquor agency in a Giant Eagle store. They had some really fancy, pricey bourbons that I never heard of in one section. When I got home I realized I didn't see any of the standards like Jim Beam. I figured they must have their bourbons in 2 different places. I'll have to go back and check.

1 - 20 of 136 Posts