close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Back from the Cabin

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Walter Adkins, Oct 6, 2005.

1. Had a great time. The kids got to explore the woods around the cabin and find treasure. To them treasure is a funny looking rock. My wife and I took the kids out on the Greenbrier in the canoe. They caught several smallies apiece. I did get out for a few ours to scout out the woods. I had never been in the woods around the cabin this time of year. I found a nice big gobbler who did not like me so he left quickly. I then found a few deer and then the hike got good. I flushed a grouse and decided to scout a little further down this valley. I flushed a covey of 4 grouse and then came across a mountain side of yellow root and gensing. I did not even know seng grew around there. When I got back to the cabin there was a grouse standing in the driveway. I do believe that I will be heading to the cabin in December with the dogs. This was the first time since opening our business that we got away for more than just one day. All in all this was a great trip.