close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Back from OSP

Discussion in 'Hard Water Discussions' started by ohio bass, Dec 27, 2004.

1. Well I went to OSP today it was a last minuete decision. I caught about 20 gills all were pretty small. I was only out there for about 3 hours. Ice was about 6 inches.

I seen a truck out there with OGF stickers on it, it was a black ford ranger. If this was you, how did you do?

Also I think I saw big daddy out there driving around. Were you driving a red dodge ram? Well anyway I had a good time considering it was my first time out this season. If anyone want to go out during this week to mogadore or Portage let me know because I am out of school this whole week. Well good luck out there. Joe :D

2. Nope wasn't me. I'm working today. The black Ranger may have been KSUFLASH. The red Dodge? Not sure...if it had a black sticker on it, maybe cfish102. Not sure if he had to work today or not.

I'm planning on hitting Long tomorrow after work unless something changes. Should be there between 7 and 7:30.

Carl

3. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

that was Ksu's truck, we did really good out there, got some nice bass and a bunch of gills I know ben caught over 80 himself.

4. Where were you guys fishin at? I was right out in front of the ranger station

5. Wannabitawerm

Wannabitawerm Flatulent Entreprenuer

We were to the left of the parking lot if you're looking out from KSU's ranger. I started directly out from the parking lot before fading back to johnboy and KSU. Flash, did you ever find out what that horrible squealing, revving noise was? Sounded like some guy, I think he's from Texas, trying to dig his truck out of a drift??? :confused: Gene, any input on this??? :confused: That sure was a scary sound :eek: :rolleyes: :cool:

Anyway, good meeting you guys! Tx and Flash, good to see you again. Hope to see all of you at the long lake tourney. Gonna try out my way this week and find some ice. That hour plus drive is wicked to get to your neck of the woods.

Happy Holidays and have a safe and happy new year!!!

6. EJH

EJH

Has there been any word on a Long Lake tournament yet? Had a blast last year and want to mark my calendar so I can make both sessions.

7. TxTransplant

TxTransplant Fishin Fool!

Yea.....KSUFlash had to go get his little Ranger and pull my Big F150 outta my own driveway.....I was hopeing it was forgotten about....thanx werm! It was Flash's fault anyways!

Gene

8. I talked with Tim's wife today at the baitshop and there will be an ice tournament announcement probably tomorrow. I think he mentioned January 23 as a date. I'll get confirmation tonight from Tim.

9. Wannabitawerm

Wannabitawerm Flatulent Entreprenuer

10. Actually, it's Jan 22, Saturday. He said same format as last year, one AM tournament and one afternoon/evening tournament. When he gets me the details, I'll post them.