close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Back from my honeymoon.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by itsbrad, Sep 11, 2005.

1. It was a nice get away. We headed to Mountain Lake Virginia(also where Dirty Dancing was filmed) Very nice mountian air, and a beautiful 2300 acre lake.No phones,tv, internet, just us and the wilderness pretty much. Im glad it was only 4 days or I would have went crazy though. Here are a few fishing pics for you all.

[​IMG]

My very first Rainbow Trout. The lake is stocked with these, the bass and panfish are all natural though no stocking. The water was VERY deep, and from what I read it gets down to the 40s at the bottom since its fed by underground springs. But anyways back to the fish.

[​IMG]

Some other bass I caught,

[​IMG]

First bass of the trip.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

All in all it was a blast. I fished maybe 8 hrs total on 3 different days. Im glad I went and even more glad I fished :)

2. Chuck P.

Chuck P. Here We Go Steelers

[​IMG]

Looks like a trout...

3. When I put in the pic it put it under the line about the bass, but yes its the Rainbow trout that I caught :)

4. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Sorry to hgear that. (The got married part) ;)

5. Now get back to work! lol lol lol Nice pic's. Needed a shot of the new bride though.

6. Heres a pic of her calling me on the wedding day. She was getting ready, while I was fishing :)

[​IMG]

I had to blur out the photograpers website so thats what the blur is.

7. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

You got a lovely wife. I wish the best of luck to you guys.