close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

baby's home

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by misfit, Apr 5, 2005.

1. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

finally got the boat back in the garage for the remainder of the season.been a long,cold winter for her,sitting out in the cold :(
    now i can just step out the door,hitch up and go at will,without wasting 2 hours transporting,etc. :D
    hasd to make a stop at gander on my way to pick up the boat,though.as it turns out,they have a sale going,and i just had to pick up another mitchell 300 for $29:cool:
    now i have an extra $10 bucks for gas ;)
    her's baby,back at home :)

[​IMG]

2. She finally let you bring it home,Huh? :rolleyes: :p :D :D

3. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

well..........................not exactly :rolleyes:
    i did my usual sneaky trick.brought it home without notice(along with the new reel)while she was working :D
    wish i'd had the camera ready when she opened the garage door.
    talk about a kodak moment :D PRICELESS!!!!!!!!

4. crappiebub

crappiebub Justcrazy's Guide!

Good job Rick. $10.00 left, that's enough to put gas in the boat, now you have to save up for some for the truck after last nights price hike. $2.35 in Steubenville area,

5. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

lol,bob.you're right.the wife reminded me of the gas price also :rolleyes:
    said that $29 reel wouldn't get me far.on the water or the road :confused: ;)

6. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

i told her that much gas wouldn't get me a lot farther,at those prices :D ;) :rolleyes:

7. CLappert

CLappert Gander Mtn./OBFN

I still think you should of bought 2 reels she would never know

8. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

lol,chris.yes she would have :rolleyes:
    she checks my wallet after every trip to gander,lol.did they ever figure out that those ARE the reels that are on sale?i think someone just misunderstood their own add,cause i only know of them selling the X series.

ps...............would have taken 2 if you could have done a 2 for 1 sale :D ;)

9. Rick she looks so happy to be home. So how comfortable was the couch? :D

10. The ol Mitchell 300 huh, I bet you're like my dad he has probably 10 of those reels but still buys another one anytime they are on sale. He has a few that he has been using for probably 30 years. Great reels I have a few myself, I like the new style much better than the old style.

11. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

I have hidden many reels (& rods, & guns come to think of it too...) from myw ife, I'm still working on how to hide a boat. But if I'm ever able to, I'll do it.

The other day, my wife said I'd like to get set up on OGF too. Good gosh, I about fell over dead right there. Sort of caught me off guard. She'll know all my secrets!