close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Baby Pics of SMALLIE75 not 4 WEAK hearts

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by reelmanly, Feb 1, 2008.

1. reelmanly

reelmanly Set The HOOK!!!!!!!!

True colors or what, IOve seen him like this at the ramps after tourneys, think that's his Mom with him...Dont forget to enlarge!![​IMG][​IMG]

2. PapawSmith

PapawSmith Bud n Burgers

This is one that Smallie should have placed in the "random facts" thread on his own, with his explanation included.
    He also better stay the hell out of Stark County because they would disrobe him for his own safety, and as we've all seen it wouldn't be pretty.

3. reelmanly

reelmanly Set The HOOK!!!!!!!!

Just to let ya know he's one of my best friend's and knew this was coming said run with it.....so I did . one of my Halloween Parties.

4. Ah Man... You have to be kidding me!

I need a few moments to do some thinking before I even begin to act.......

5. Toxic

Toxic Defensor Fortis

After seeing that, I now believe in abortion! :D

6. Gju42486

Gju42486 Banned

post of the day award there----jess you kill me :p

7. corndawg

corndawg Go Bulldogs!!!

That’s funny…. disturbing, but still funny

8. Toxic

Toxic Defensor Fortis

George LOL!

9. whats that brown stuff running down his leg? :eek: :D

10. Wow, This Guy Looks Like He Was Left On The Teet Too Long As A Kid. He Must Have Some Real Issues.

11. Wannabitawerm

Wannabitawerm Flatulent Entreprenuer

.... words escape me..... I, um....... I....... wow.... I don't know what to say.

I know I'll regret this, but, smallie, Willard in the morning, 440-864-0912, I'll be on the road by 5 am.
    Sam

12. :D :D :D :D :D Nice Scott what have you done now this will be a hard one to top I think I would rather have a pict of me fishing and my crankbait is stuck in a tree

13. Still in them diapers huh? It's okay...sometimes it takes longer for some people to get potty trained. Just keep at it!:D

14. scott this one dosnt have a anwser or have you hung your self I dont think this can be topped and by no means is pretty

15. fishingful

fishingful Time to fish!

his momie said he couldent go ;)