Went fishing with a buddy on the 9th. Had to launch on the Licking River. We spotted fish at a few places and tried our luck as we headed for the Ohio River. Did not get any action so went to my favorite spot on the Ohio. The Ohio was running hard and on the muddy side. I got a tap at 10:12, then at 10:30 hooked a baby bluecat, 14 inches long and 1/2 lb. As I was getting it in the boat I noticed the boat was drifting, anchor rope broke!. The back anchor was too light to hold the boat, so we had to head back into the Licking River. When we got there I notice my fishfinder was not working right. Tried a couple of spots but with heat called it a day. When we got the boat on the trailer discover the transducer was torned off the cable somehow! That small catfish cost me around $70. But now have a new anchor & anchor rope. Had a back up fishfinder at home so will be set next time I go out.