close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

B.A.S.S. Pro

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Cut Bait, Jul 7, 2007.

1. I was driving north on 71 yesterday and saw this small yellow and white rv pulling a boat. As I got closer I reconized it as the kind that Roland Martin drives that is sponsored by Gary Yamamoto. I pulled up next to it and on the side it said Ben Matsubu. And sure enough it was him driving. He pulled off at 36/37 and pulled into a gas station. I followed him in and talked to him for about 10 min. He was headed for Lake Champlain in New York for a Bassmasters Elite tourney. He then is going to lake erie for a tourney. He was a nice guy and had a good time talking fishing with him. Just thought I would share.

2. Thats sweet!!

I have neve rmet any other athletes as nice and approchable as professional bass fishermen.

3. Nice! You should asked him to take you out on Alum for a few hours!

4. fishingredhawk

fishingredhawk Ohio Hawg Hunter

Coming back from my Clear Fork tournament yesterday on 71 I saw a truck and boat wrapped with Lucky Craft. Might have been Skeet Reese.

5. how was the clear fork tourny for you? my buddy was so sick with himself, he wasnt really familar with that lake and found a dandy spot right at the end like 45-1hour b4 time to come in and landed two fish there and missed two more....he had wished he found that earlier haha thats just how the cookie crumbles sometimes i guess

6. fishingredhawk

fishingredhawk Ohio Hawg Hunter

It was awesome!

My partner Marshall and I won with 5 fish that went 14lbs. I also caught a 5.05lber that was big bass. Pics will be uploaded in the tournament forum soon. Great day on the lake.