Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Team Bass Xtreme
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We will be hosting our 3rd regular season event of the 2007 season tomorrow at O'Shaunessy . The fishing has been phenomenal up there to say the least . Many nice 5 fish limits are being caught . So whats holding you back ? Its not to late to join in the fun and still get the chance to go the the national classic . Anyone who fishes a total of 7 B.A.I.T full day events will get an automatic birth to attend . We still have 5 events left on our schedule and Ohio Division 3 has 2 tournaments scheduled in the central Ohio area that you could fish as well to get your 7 events in . We will begin registration at 5:00 am and blast of by numbers at 6:00 am sharp . Come on out and see what all the hype is about . See everyone there . :)

·
Relaxing.
5,750 Posts
Good luck to all that fish tomorrow. I would love to but will be on pleasant hill preparing for the knox owners tournament on sunday.

As Phil said its not to late to join BAIT between Ohio Division I and II, a team could easily fish 7 tournaments and qualify for the classic. Not to mention win some great cash and take home some SWEET Raffle prizes.

Phil and I have both worked hard to bring some quality tournaments to ohio and will continue to grow and build a great set of tournaments for all to enjoy.

Contact either of us for information: Our next event for Ohio Division II will be at Pleasant Hill on June 9th with a 6am start, $250BB bonus from Graham Toyota and $500 tackle giveaway.

·
Team Bass Xtreme
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What a great day to be out on the water . We had 38 teams fish with us today . There was a total of 130 Lm brought to the scales . Here are the results .

1st pl. - M. Yarnell & M. Reevees with 5 fish weighing 12.11#
2nd pl. - R. Imler & B. Mullett with 5 fish weighing 11.82#
3rd pl. - P. Long & J. Strawser with 5 fish weighing 10.77#
4th pl. - Counts & Bores with 5 fish weighing 10.19#
5th pl. - K. Reed & E. Stanifer with 5 fish weighing 9.03#
1st pl. BB went to B. Schott & J. Smurr with a 3.32# LM
2nd pl. BB went to B. Imler & B. Mullett with a 3.31# LM

Great job to everyone ! :)

·
Registered
733 Posts
Yeah the weights were very impressive...Mike and Marshall really wacked em good and they deserved the win. I wasn't expecting to get 4th with over 10lbs of fish on O'shay, usually 9.5 is enough to take it there...but I am definitely not complaining, especially after not having an outboard the second half of the tournament.

Had a lot of fun and hopefully I will be up and running for Deer Creek. I have no luck with outboards, I just can't wait till I graduate OSU and buy a new boat.

Phil, are you posting pictures on the BAIT site?

·
Team Bass Xtreme
271 Posts
Great job to everyone yesterday. An awesome day at O'shay!! I'm thankful the clouds finally rolled in, I was getting pretty irritated with the heat! :eek: Way to wack 'em Marshall and Mike...see everybody Wednesday.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts