close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

B.a.i.t. ~ Oh#1 Event #3

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by Phil Carver, Jun 1, 2007.

1. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

We will be hosting our 3rd regular season event of the 2007 season tomorrow at O'Shaunessy . The fishing has been phenomenal up there to say the least . Many nice 5 fish limits are being caught . So whats holding you back ? Its not to late to join in the fun and still get the chance to go the the national classic . Anyone who fishes a total of 7 B.A.I.T full day events will get an automatic birth to attend . We still have 5 events left on our schedule and Ohio Division 3 has 2 tournaments scheduled in the central Ohio area that you could fish as well to get your 7 events in . We will begin registration at 5:00 am and blast of by numbers at 6:00 am sharp . Come on out and see what all the hype is about . See everyone there . :)

2. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

Good luck to all that fish tomorrow. I would love to but will be on pleasant hill preparing for the knox owners tournament on sunday.

As Phil said its not to late to join BAIT between Ohio Division I and II, a team could easily fish 7 tournaments and qualify for the classic. Not to mention win some great cash and take home some SWEET Raffle prizes.

Phil and I have both worked hard to bring some quality tournaments to ohio and will continue to grow and build a great set of tournaments for all to enjoy.

Contact either of us for information: Our next event for Ohio Division II will be at Pleasant Hill on June 9th with a 6am start, $250BB bonus from Graham Toyota and $500 tackle giveaway.

3. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

What a great day to be out on the water . We had 38 teams fish with us today . There was a total of 130 Lm brought to the scales . Here are the results .

1st pl. - M. Yarnell & M. Reevees with 5 fish weighing 12.11#
    2nd pl. - R. Imler & B. Mullett with 5 fish weighing 11.82#
    3rd pl. - P. Long & J. Strawser with 5 fish weighing 10.77#
    4th pl. - Counts & Bores with 5 fish weighing 10.19#
    5th pl. - K. Reed & E. Stanifer with 5 fish weighing 9.03#
    1st pl. BB went to B. Schott & J. Smurr with a 3.32# LM
    2nd pl. BB went to B. Imler & B. Mullett with a 3.31# LM

Great job to everyone ! :)

4. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

Wtg team M&M, you guys are doing good together.

Impressive weights by all looks like you all had a great day.

5. Yeah the weights were very impressive...Mike and Marshall really wacked em good and they deserved the win. I wasn't expecting to get 4th with over 10lbs of fish on O'shay, usually 9.5 is enough to take it there...but I am definitely not complaining, especially after not having an outboard the second half of the tournament.

Had a lot of fun and hopefully I will be up and running for Deer Creek. I have no luck with outboards, I just can't wait till I graduate OSU and buy a new boat.

Phil, are you posting pictures on the BAIT site?

6. BIGDAWG

BIGDAWG Team Bass Xtreme

Great job to everyone yesterday. An awesome day at O'shay!! I'm thankful the clouds finally rolled in, I was getting pretty irritated with the heat! :eek: Way to wack 'em Marshall and Mike...see everybody Wednesday.

7. BrianC

BrianC Bass Angling Guru

Nice job Marshall and Mike.

8. Marshall

Marshall Catch Photo And Release

Thanks guys, it was a good day, no lost fish, everything went right. Mike should have some pics.

9. liquidsoap

liquidsoap Pay-it-foward fisherman

Way to go Mike and Mike!
    Wish I had a couple days when everything went right!

How come I never see a P. Carver on the leaderboard???? :D

10. fishingredhawk

fishingredhawk Ohio Hawg Hunter

Thanks guys!!! We really got on them. O'shay is really pumping out some good fish this year. Pictures to come soon!

11. fishingredhawk

Yarnell and Reeves Winning Bag - 12.11lbs
    [​IMG]

Final Results Board
    [​IMG]

Top Finishers
    [​IMG]

12. The Big JG

The Big JG 7# Huntin'

Awesome bag guys...great pics...congrats...

You two have the championship and AOTY in your grasp - take it to the house.

13. fishingredhawk

Hey Phil,

When are you going to update the standings on the website??

Thanks!