Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
All American
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to go fishing up there this weekend, but I dont know where to launch. I need somewhere to launch a bass boat and not worry about coming back to my F350 on blocks.

·
"SUPPERS READY" ON 68
254 Posts
72nd Street Is Ok. Haven't Heard Of Any Problems There In Some Time. Keep The Doors Locked And Don"t Keep Any Valubles In Plain View. I Think The Patrol It More In The Summer When It's Busy. Agree 185th (neff Rd) Ramp Is A Little More Secure. But I Woldn't Worry About It. What Are You Fishing For? Good Luck

·
useless poster
8,806 Posts
launch at edgewater ,just off the shoreway west of w.45th st. the pros are there wed to friday. never had a problem there yet.

·
All American
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
would it be to much trouble to ask directions from the Akron/Canton area? Also how did we get to the ramp in Lorain Argee??? What are you doing Saturday? or Monday or Tuesday.

·
Registered
13,787 Posts
Where you been man? On the tourney trail?

I can get you to Lorain if you want. Fished out of there Monday and I found it. LOL.

Call me sometime.

Carl

·
All American
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sorry guys, I have been a lil busy with fishing and work..... From septemeber on will be better bill.

What are you doing on Monday or Tuesday Bill..... wanna hit Erie?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Boat ramp on Miller Road at Avon is very safe to leave you truck and trailer . Plus there is a ledge out off smoke stacks where a lot of bass fishing is done.

·
Registered
278 Posts
I-90 west of Cleveland to 611 exit (Sheffield). Head west on 611 (right turn off ramp) for a bit under a mile. Make a right onto Miller road and take to North until it ends at the park, and ramps.

Good luck this weekend. Northeast winds are making things pretty rough out here, 4-6' waves. Shouldn't be too bad once (if) it calms down - mud line isn't out very far.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts