Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Launched out of Avon Sat Morning, I had planned to fish skinny water but After talking to Craig headed out to the 33 line. Set up and caught three right away then they died and the boat traffic was horific. Headed out about 5 more miles and it was on just on the NE corner of the sandbar. Caught 22 more walleye lots of jumbo sheep and a huge cat, probably a 14 pounder. Thought I had my wall hanger, man did that thing fight. We then went in and caught about 50 perch before calling it a day. I swear one time we went through the pod we found every Rod went. What a day.
Food Vertebrate Seafood Fish Cuisine

Attachments

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks all, and a thanks to craig at erie outfitters for the heads up on the program. 3 oz 70 back did alot of damage. Dipsys at 3 setting 95 back were also on fire. One dipsy rod with a leader and a short sigle willow harness was so hot the one guy I had with me didn't even bother putting it in the holder. Just fish after fish. Awesome day.No special colors. I hope I can find some more Sat. My girlfriends birthday is this week and I am hoping to have her crank alot of fish in this Sat. Good Luck ALL :T

1 - 7 of 7 Posts