Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Late start as we brought the kiddies today! Had my son, my neighbor and his boy. We set lines around 9:15 or so on a beautiful flat lake ! Didn’t take too long before we put a few in the box then it shut off. We found a football field sized area that held active fish. I criss crossed it until about 1:45 for a 3 man limit, couldn’t keep the last limit buttoned up. We had 5 or 6 come unglued right after hookup ? 4 baits caught fish , Yozuri Crystal minnows in Beetlejuice and parrot and Bandits in blue chrome and a chartreuse and black one (can’t remember name). Speed was 1.9-2.1 and depth was 35-42. Leads were deeper than last trip, 100-120 on board rods , 20/20 and 20/30 with 2oz on down rods. Kids had a blast !!!
Motor vehicle Vehicle Tire Car Automotive tire
Lifejacket Personal protective equipment Vehicle Recreation Vacation
Personal protective equipment Child Toddler Recreation
Fish Fishing Recreation Bass Lifejacket
Fish Fish Herring Shishamo Mackerel
Vehicle Diving equipment Personal protective equipment Wetsuit Recreation

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Sounds like a real memory maker there!!
Pics of those boys are priceless!

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice job getting the kids out for some fun !!!!
How was the stomach issue this time??
He was good! He’s been out in some pretty rough stuff in the past with no issues, his problem that day was he got bored and laid down on the floor, GAME OVER!!!!

·
Registered
484 Posts
Thanks Kelly, I couldn’t get that Tiger to catch a fish today, it killed them on Saturday. They liked the Beetlejuice this trip!
Crazy isn't it???

Sunday, ran 2 trips and ran a Yozuri Parot off a TruTrip 50 on the corners. That caught probably 10 - 12 fish. Monday, same depth, same spot, nothing. But the same lures on the boards worked just fine

1 - 12 of 12 Posts