close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Aum Creek 8/1/04

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Buzzman, Aug 1, 2004.

1. Got out nice and early this morning. I wasted to much time trying to put together a top water pattern. Caught a 17 inch lm on c-rig.

Lot of boats up there today. The water patrol was out and active (third week in a row). They spent some time up in the no wake area chasing down boats that were "pushing" idle speed.

2. moke11

moke11

We also fished Alum today from 11am to 4pm. I have a smaller boat, so we avoided the mess by staying in the more isolated areas. We had a great time, fished in the shade, and caught 127 fish total. Mostly crappies, but a mixed bag of catfish, blue-gills, bass, and yellow perch. There were only 3 keeper crappies in the bunch, and all were returned to grow-up and fight again.

3. moke11,

Congrats on a great and busy day. Nothing like a busy day on the lake. Even if you didnt catch a lot of keepers. Maybe another day!

Eric

4. I hit Alum Saturday night and ended up with 8 small eyes. Not a keeper in the bunch. Also saw ALOT of crappies being caught off the points in about 14' of water. Fished the East bank south of Cheshire near the dam.