close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Auglaize River Smallmouth/Rock Bass

Discussion in 'Fish on the Fly' started by BradU20, May 22, 2005.

1. Spent the afternoon on the Auglaize with my dad. We ended up catching 4 smallies and 16 rock bass.....2 of the smallmouths were real nice. I was using a #8 black/olive wolly bugger and he a small yellow/red grub (I can't remember what its called) All in all, a pretty nice day on the river.

Brad

2. Very nice. I caught alot of the same last time I was on the river. I was using white roster tails. Where you at? I am in Lima.

Later,
    jay

3. Originally from Delphos, attend Ohio Northern majoring in Env Studies/Biology, and am currently working for the MDNR out of Ann Arbor.

Brad

4. ugg delphos. dont much like the place. ;-)

later,
    jay

5. What's your beef with Delphos? I know there are probably multiple ones, I was just curious which one was bothering you more then others???

Brad

6. Lived there for a like a year. Place reminds me of the book "Needful things". Read the book and think of Delphos. lol It just rubbed me the wrong way. That and the waters scary. :D Oh my sister went to ohio northern for a lot of the same stuff you did.

later,
    jay