close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Atwood?

Discussion in 'Hard Water Discussions' started by fishing_marshall, Feb 3, 2005.

1. Anybody know how the ice is at Atwood? I was thinking about maybe going out there tommorrow or sat.

2. I seen one shanty at the Lodge beach today, first ive seen since the new ice formed. The lake just dropped 8' in the past week so I would be skeptical.

3. slf

slf

Fished Atwood last sunday by the graveyard area. The ice was 6". Caught a jumbo perch and small bluegill. Could'nt find them that day. Conditions should be fine for this weekend.

4. I don't know where to go. Atwood or the pond i've been fishing all week. Any tips on where to go at Atwood? I'm a little worried about the ice since the lake dropped that much.

5. bttmline

bttmline E.B.C.C. Founder

hey marshall
    go down accross from the lodge they have been getting some nice crappie. i haven't been there but i know a guy who's been there for a week
    tim

6. Fished Atwood for 1 1/2 hours. Caught 1 small crappie. 5-6 in. of ice. I'm headed back there tommorrow morning.

7. We're supposed to get some cold nights in the next few days , anybody think atwood will be fishable saturday?

8. slf

slf

Not 100% sure it will be fishable Saturday, but I will be there first thing in the morining( by the lodge ). I think it may be all right. I'll be wearing neoprene chestwaders and a life vest until I'm sure the ice is OK.