Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just one section of dock at the ramp by the dam. Not the greatest if your worried about beating up your boat.

Water at surface is 58 in main lake 60+ in the small bays.

Caught seven eyes and a few crappie. Five throw back dinks, a 17" and 19". All on minnie tipped 1/16 oz jigs or slip sinker rig trolled super slow w/electric or drifting. Pick-ups were really soft, just that slight heavier than normal feel.

Think they should pick up through this week as water temp gets closer to low to mid 60's.

·
Now in a Alumacraft
1,531 Posts
Sweet that's the best Atwood eye report i have heard this year . Pretty good day from the reports i been reading . Hope to make my first trip out this year Saturday . With this warm rain the weekend should be happening. EYE hope .
Thanks for the report Jim

·
Registered
5,535 Posts
Nice job! That's good to hear. This week coming up will be the perfect time to get em. I will be there early this weekend jiggin and spoonin and catchin me some eyes. Pass the tartar sauce baby. WOO-HOO!!! Good luck and keep the posts coming!

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
fish in 1 to 3 feet of water with a 1/32 oz jig tipped with a 1/2 to 1 inch piece of night crawler. go as slow as you can let that jig rub the bottom and you'll get them. :B

·
Registered
5,535 Posts
Ditto what Sam says. REAL Shallow. The water is gonna be pretty stained yet for a couple of days from that monsoon we had the other night. Hopefully the water will clear up enough by the weekend. Good luck everyone. It doesn't look like I'll be down till Sun. Will post my results.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts