Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Where can I get a DETAILED Map of Atwood Lake ?
I have been reading on hear about fishing 2 sunken Islands in Cemetary Bay and fish the Flats, Rocks, Sand Bars Etc..Etc...
So where can I get a Map that shows these places? most Maps I have seen just show a few depth lines and not very good at that.
I want to fish Atwood a lot this Summer/Fall but feel like I would just be wasting Gas in my Truck and Boat without a general idea on where to go.
Any help would be greatly appreciated
M8B

·
Registered
233 Posts
Nobody to my knowledge makes a very detailed map. I have searched in the past years but to no avail. Just got to put your time in and fish it. Watch the other guys fishing too!!!! You will learn alot from them. If they are catching saugeyes there will be boats all over.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank You for all of your help Guys :D
Those aren't very detailed Maps are they? I wish they were labeled as to where there are a lot of rocks on a bottom in the deep.
Or if there is like a smaller deep hole in the middle of the lake for some catfish?
But Thanks again Guys for all your help.

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
Thank You for all of your help Guys :D
Those aren't very detailed Maps are they? I wish they were labeled as to where there are a lot of rocks on a bottom in the deep.
Or if there is like a smaller deep hole in the middle of the lake for some catfish?
But Thanks again Guys for all your help.
dude go fishing! i can tell ya right now that some deep hole in the middle of the lake is likely EMPTY! fish 2-3' if ya want big cats in june at atwood...get out and explore,navigate,and read your sonar...its a hard lake to fish and you will not figure it out on a computer or detailed map! exp. is a real plus there that is for sure and i STILL dont have enough of it,,,fish it often and you WILL reap the benefits! sounds like a good outing sat am....:)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
dude go fishing! i can tell ya right now that some deep hole in the middle of the lake is likely EMPTY! fish 2-3' if ya want big cats in june at atwood...get out and explore,navigate,and read your sonar...its a hard lake to fish and you will not figure it out on a computer or detailed map! exp. is a real plus there that is for sure and i STILL dont have enough of it,,,fish it often and you WILL reap the benefits! sounds like a good outing sat am....:)
Them deep holes have paid off before and I thought about going to the outing but it is almost 5 AM and I am seeing a lot of lightening outside.
I think it is supposed to clear up around 11 AM but who knows with these May Showers
Of course it may be Sunny and Nice down at Atwood while it is terrible around here?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts