close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Atwood Lake

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Star1pup, Jan 13, 2005.

1. Atwood is just a foot short of a pool record. Not sure what that will do to next summer's fishing, but it sure has my dock plans screwed up. We began putting new floats under the docks when the water was down to winter pool and we could stand on mud to work. I still have 2 floats to put under my dock and I have no idea how I'll get it done if the water doesn't go back down.

Each float is supposed to support 300 lbs, so I see no way to push it down under the water and pass it under the dock. :confused:

2. You don't happen to be in the Sunset Valley area do you??

3. Yep! Sunset Valley it is. We're on Maple and boat is in Bay-9. Well, actually it's now in our drive, but will be in Bay-9 if we still have a dock after the monsoons. :)

4. I spent every summer from 75' to about 86' in the valley. We had a cabin toward the end of Walnut. (It's just a pile of rubble now. Current owner demolished and never cleaned up).

My Dad moved down to the valley when he retired. He owns the last house on Walnut now. You know Dan Barnhart or Bill Pat by chance?

5. Check your email Star1pup. Let's do some fishing.

6. Okay Dave. I'll be ready to fish as soon as spring gets here. Tell your dad to oil up his reels.

7. AndroDoug

AndroDoug Duke of Bucketmouth

Hope you guys have a lake to fish come Spring! I here there is a couple dams of moderate concern of failing, Atwood being one of them!

I sure hope the waters come down soon for all you guys down there. It doesn't sound like fun for alot of people. Luckily, I don't have to worry about floods where I live. I live on top of Tallmadge hill!

8. Atwood seems to be holding fairly steady right now, but not going down. Present level is 935.12 and the summer pool level is 928.