Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
If your anchoring and fishing it id hit the creek channel. Trolling/drifting, I'd hit them both.

·
Registered
342 Posts
They are better on the camp side of the lake this time of year . Fish the north shore cove next to the marina, my buddy Mike got 9 there the other day. He fished from noon til 4

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have had a lot of luck at the dam. Also infron of the bed and breakfast on 542 on a boat.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok. That's great news. Im camping so that will save some time driving the boat to dellroy. Thanks for the tip.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They are better on the camp side of the lake this time of year . Fish the north shore cove next to the marina, my buddy Mike got 9 there the other day. He fished from noon til 4
north shore cove as in the cove that has the launch ramp or the other one? And how far back in the cove?

·
Registered
342 Posts
The cat guys I know fish Dellroy in the spring and work toward the dam as summer goes on. Jeremy, just look for sailboats.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lol.. I've never seen a sailboat at Atwood.. Lol.. Yeah ill look for sailboats and stay out of their way. I've had them about run me over before. Are the sailboats fishing? I thought most of them just went out and sailed around the lake.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I haven't heard anything. Haven't even been there yet this year! I'm due myself

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well I read on the mwcd website they put a bunch of Christmas trees in down by the dam for structure. I dont know when they did that but it has to of helped things out a bit.

·
Registered
342 Posts
If you camp on the point there is 50 sailboats in one spot within a 1/4 mile.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts