close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

atwood 7/31

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by mirrocraft mike, Aug 1, 2007.

1. mirrocraft mike

mirrocraft mike Now in a Alumacraft

Hit the water at 4p fished until 8p End results were Four 33 inch eyes all were caught on jig/worm. Hard to believe I know. But if you do the Straw hat math you to can come up with these keeper fish. That was 12 fish times 11inches each = 132inches divided by 2 (fisherman) = 66 divided by 2 poles = 33 Now thew tricky part Take total inches caught 132 inches divided by 4( thats 2 fisherman plus 2 poles ) = 4 fish at 33 inches Yes you too can catch keeper eyes at Atwood By doing simple Straw hat math :D

2. Mike, you're cracking me up!! I love that method of math. I think I'll have to start using it!!! Sounds like a better night though than we've heard about over the last couple of weeks...I'd be happy with 11 inchers at this point!! Hoping to get out Friday morning, then possibly Saturday night...You gonna be out any of those times?

3. By that math my buddy and I each caught 10 pound largemouths at his pond last night. 20 pounds of bass total (14 fish) divided by 2 rods...

4. BrianSipe17

BrianSipe17 Brilliant!

Wickford, I don't know if Mike's math will work for us... zero times any other number is still zero!