close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Atwood 5/2

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by mirrocraft mike, May 3, 2008.

1. mirrocraft mike

mirrocraft mike Now in a Alumacraft

Hit Atwood Friday, got on the water at 4:30p fished until i seen the storm coming my way 6:30. Targeting eyes Caught a few crappies no size, and a white bass.. Talked to three other boats on the water. One 15in between all of them. So far my Atwood pride is still intact:) When packing up the boat two guys came in. They had 7 two 22's and the rest between 15/18. They caught them all trolling. Didn't give up much more than that. The whole drive home i was ticked off .Not Really ,but you all know what im' saying. If they caught them...Why can't I ?? They did say they were there since early mornig. YEAH THATS IT !!! They had to catch them around 6am .Now i feel better :p

Mental note : I did notice the males were still doing there business. (milking)

2. EitherFishOrCutBait

EitherFishOrCutBait Member since 83'

ive been to atwood a couple time so far and nothing i dont know if the flooding has everything screwed up or just the cold front anything that could help out a hungry guy would be great
    Boat is running great though

3. Next weekend I may have to head down there and show you guys how to catch some saugeye. :p

P.S. If anyone hears any real loud explosions or sees water flying 30 feet in the air down by the east end it's just me trying out my new lure. :D

4. BigDaddy300

BigDaddy300 multi species angler

Would that new lure be the "DuPont Fly"?

5. mirrocraft mike

mirrocraft mike Now in a Alumacraft

My guess is...... Its a lure from the BOMBER bait collection:p