close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

ATV Snow Plow

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by H2O Mellon, May 4, 2005.

1. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

0   0   0

I've had this for 3 years, only used it a couple of time. I'll take some pics when I get home. The brand is something "Country" if I recall. I'll post pics when I get home. I think it will fit any ATV, I can take the mouting bracket off my ATV. I have a Honda Rancher & the flow did a great job when I used it. I moved almost 2 years ago & dont need it anymore. Make me an offer. If I recall the plow & bracket was something like $350. Was bought new from Sportys Honda.

2. bubbahunter

bubbahunter

0   0   0

Mellonpup you have a PM

3. Hetfieldinn

Hetfieldinn Staff Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

I'm pretty sure the bracket will only fit a Honda Rancher. The brackets are model specific. They usually only fit one frame.

A local dealer for your brand of atv will be able to get the correct bracket for any atv for about $50.

Just trying to help.

4. H2O Mellon

0   0   0

CYCLE COUNTRY

The Plow is listed for $173
    The Universal Manual Lift is listed for $125
    The mounting bracket is listed for $68.25
    --Mounting Bracket will fit: 350 Rancher FE 4x4 '03 & older, 350 Rancher TE 2x4 '03 & Older, 350 Rancher TM 2 X 4 '02 & older, 350 Rachger TM 4x4 '03 & older.

I'll sell it for $125.00 firm w/out the mounting bracket or $150 w/ the bracket

Forgot to mention it also says you an use it to move gravel.

5. rockbass

rockbass Banned

0   0   0

Already have one for my o5 rancher or I would take it from ya......one heck of a deal!

6. Bassy

Bassy Bass the other white meat

0   0   0

If its not sold already I'll buy it from you. send me a email to
    bassy2871@netzero.net
    Let me know,
    Scott Burns (Bassy)

7. H2O Mellon

0   0   0

I ahve to check w/ Dale first, but if he doesnt want it, its yours.

8. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

0   0   0

Go ahead and let him have it. The plow would fit but the brackets won't I have 450 Forman, 2003 model.

9. Two

Two

0   0   0

H2O Mellon,

Did Bassy get that plow off ya? I am looking for a plow for my Yamaha Big Bear.

10. H2O Mellon

0   0   0

Not yet, but I just emailed him early today. If he doesnt want it, I'll let ya know real soon.

11. H2O Mellon

0   0   0

Bassy said he would take it @ $125, but I have sent him an email. I've came into a bind & will let it go for $100 buck I need the money NOW!

12. Bassy

0   0   0

Dont get me wrong, Im not angry, this is just how I see it, You say I can have the plow for $125 but your willing to take the first $100 for it because I cant make it tonight.
    I sent you a email back, told you over the weekend I would be out of town tonight and explained that today.
    You do what you have to do, I dont know your situtation nor do I need a explanitaion. Things happen!
    If someone come along and has the $100, take it, No hard feelings,
    If not please let me have the chance to come get it tomorrow.
    Best reguards,
    Scott Burns (Bassy)

13. H2O Mellon

0   0   0

I sent you an email, no big deal. I can wait until 2morrow, but you did say in an email that you were not in a hurry because you didnt need it until the winter, I just cant wait that long. You still have 1st dibs on the plow but I cant drive to Columbus & sell this for the asking price though. It would be over an hour drive for me. I'd have $15 in gas. You still have 1st dibs on the plow, yes for $100 but as stated I need the money SOON.

14. bronzebackyac

bronzebackyac Crick Smallie Fisherman

0   0   0

Mellon,
    I see there has been some interest in the plow, but if it is still for sale i would be able to come up and get it from chillicothe some time this week, just let me know.

15. Bassy

0   0   0

Mellon,
    let bronzbackyac come up and get the plow, its rather a long haul for me to come down there, sorry for all the confusion,
    Scott (Bassy)

16. H2O Mellon

0   0   0