close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

ATTN: TN Anglers

Discussion in 'Fishing Reports - Out of State' started by ShakeDown, Feb 15, 2005.

1. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

TN is increasing their license costs, however the change doesn't take place until April! The 05-06 licenses go on sale March 1st, so if you get yours between then and April, you'll pay last years rates!

http://www.wkrn.com/Global/story.asp?S=2841373

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  2. With the TN license increase, Ohio's new parking fee in their state parks, and KY state parks new $50 annual launch sticker, my hobby got even more expensive! :eek:

3. Freeze

Freeze Cisco Kid

Thanks for the info Shake - you know anywhere in Day-Col area that sells TN licence? I know places around here that sell ohio-Ky-Ind - but not TN.

4. ShakeDown

You can get them online Freeze...I'll dig up the url and post it.

5. thanks for the heads up...im going to norris in may

6. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Just ordered mine tonight. Got a temp. card and licences will be here in 3-5days. $25.00 for a years licences w/o the trout stamp.

7. Thanks for the update! I hadnt seen anything on the TNWRA page about that, and I am moving down there in April for a couple years so this was definately great timing on the info for me!!!!

8. ShakeDown

Dale...I'm reading that the 2005 licenses don't go on sale until the 18th. You sure you got an 05?

9. ShakeDown

Just a reminder, these are on sale right now at LAST YEAR'S rates! Get em now and save a chunk.

10. Got mine already! Also printed out my KY license also!