Ohio Game Fishing banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Trophy Tamer
1,480 Posts
Ummm yeah, wish I could help, but there aren't any muskies in the Grand. I've tried it many times, believe me. They are so few and far between, I've caught more smallmouth on musky plugs than muskies! Plus, they're all natural reproducing fish, very rare for Ohio. I got a ticket for Disorderly Conduct for practically fist fighting a guy who had a 30" in his truck.

MODS - Please delete this post ASAP!

·
multi species angler
4,370 Posts
Ummm yeah, wish I could help, but there aren't any muskies in the Grand. I've tried it many times, believe me. They are so few and far between, I've caught more smallmouth on musky plugs than muskies! Plus, they're all natural reproducing fish, very rare for Ohio. I got a ticket for Disorderly Conduct for practically fist fighting a guy who had a 30" in his truck.

MODS - Please delete this post ASAP!
Thats funny:D

I don't think he has enough posts to pm yet though. As soon as I read the title of the thread I knew where it would head!:D:D:D Did you call your buddy at Gander yet?:D

·
Multi Species Angler
6,217 Posts
Sheesh, everyone knows MJ caught all those river fish in the Allegheny over in PA. ;)

·
Registered
715 Posts
This is easily the most DESTRUCTIVE thread I've seen on this forum to date. This type of conversation should be had VIA PM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Over 2million people view OGF monthly! Think about it! If only a fraction of those visit the musky forum and only a fraction of them are in reasonable driving distance, thats still A LOT OF FISHERMAN!!!!!

·
Muskie Addict
649 Posts
I'm going to go gas up the truck right now. Me and 10 of my buddies will see you on the water in the morning.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.