close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Attention: OGF Merchandise Now Available!

Discussion in 'OGF Merchandise & Discussion' started by captnroger, May 14, 2004.

1. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

Hi Everyone,

I am pleased to announce that we finally have some OGF merchandise available!!! Currently we have in stock OGF T-Shirts and decals, and will soon have an expanded selection of merchandise, including everything from hats to jackets, to fishing/polo shirts, computer items, mugs and more!

We are working on opening our official online store, but wanted to give you the opportunity to order your products NOW. The online store will be up early next week, but in the meantime, you can follow the instructions below to place your order.

The OGF T-Shirt is a high-quality 100% cotton T-shirt available in sizes small through XXXL. Here are some pictures of the shirt, which features the OGF team logo on the front, and the full logo on the back. I apologize for the lack of clarity of these photos. They really are nice t-shirts:

Front:
    [​IMG]

Logo Closeup:
    [​IMG]

Back:
    [​IMG]

Back Closeup:
    [​IMG]

Pricing for these shirts is $14.50 for sizes small to XL, and $15.50 for sizes XXL and XXXL. These prices include free shipping to your door, but do not include Ohio sales tax. Again, we have a quantity of shirt available for immediate shipment, but don't delay as they will not last.

We have OGF decals available for immediate shipment as well. These decals are available in three sizes, and are fully UV coated for years of wear. Suitable for cars, SUVs, trucks, boats, etc...

6x9" Decal:
    [​IMG]

10x32" Decal:
    [​IMG]

We also have a 50" URL decal (picture not shown) www.ohiogamefishing.com which is great for boat trailers, and back hatch glass.

Prices are as follows:
    6x9" $6.00 each including shipping
    12x32" $11.00 each including shipping
    50" URL $7.00 each including shipping

For the fastest shipping, it's best to order online using your credit card, please click on the following link to visit our temporary online store:

http://www.ohiogamefishing.com/index.php?page=store

(you will be directed to a secure checkout page via paypal, so your credit card information is save and secure and not processed on our servers.)

If ordering via check, please mail payments to:
    Ohiogamefishing.com
    4856 Sawmill Rd. #347
    Columbus, Ohio 43235

Make checks payable to 'Ohiogamefishing.com' and please add 6.75% state sales tax to your order. Be sure to include your name, address, phone number, email address as well as items and sizes desired. We will email you when you order ships.

Thanks, more coming soon!

2. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

Those shirts look great, I still need to get a pay pal account set up. Once I do that, I'll be sure to order one.

3. CountryKat

CountryKat Fish On!!!

I'll take a X-Large shirt. Check will be in the mornings mail.
    Jim

4. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

Just so you all know, you don't need a paypal account to order, just click on the middle like 'I don't have a paypal account' and it will let you enter your credit card information.

5. i guess us big,big members are out of luck again!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

6. JBJ

JBJ

Wow, I thought I was big with 2X and 3X sizes.

I'll get an order in to you soon CaptnRoger. Also, let me know when the patches come around so I can add them to my tourney shirts.

7. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

what size do you need Husky? I usually can have them in a couple of days

8. JBJ

JBJ

He is showing 4x in the title of his reply.

9. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

sorry, musta missed that, I can get 4xls, no problem, how many you want?

10. is white the only color to choose from? i like grey.1.... 4x shirt and two window decals 6 by 9.got visa debit bank card.let me know or i can pay corey.either way is ok THANKS MUCH

11. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

Go ahead and submit your order, and just note the shirt color in the comments area. Thanks much!

12. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

capt, just orderd me a shirt and the decal for the side window of my jimmy so if you guys see a maroon jimmy at the ramps with the OGF decal and bassmasters logo its me. Capt didn't know about the color options what are they any colors.

13. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

The stickers are white, and that makes two of us with maroon Jimmys!

14. Portage Lakes

Portage Lakes OGF Member

Is the OGF Decal, 6x9" a sticky back or is it the cling on that you can take on and off? I am also going to order a t-shirt.

Thanks,
    PL..........

15. catking

catking Banned

It's sticky Portage Lakes, cannot take it off ;) CATKING

16. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

It'll come off when you sell the boat/car though ;)

17. Portage Lakes

Portage Lakes OGF Member

Thanks guys, I just ordered 1 shirt and 1 decal.

PL............

18. hey capt im still waiting for the answer about my buddy s membership. figured you were talking in here .

19. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

Husky, I'm sorry, I don't recall a PM from you regarding a memeber issue. CAn you please re-send this to me?

20. Stampede

Stampede The Fish Feeder

Don't like the pay pal,could i meet up with someone here in the batavia area,and pay you cash or check?