close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Attention: OGF Downtime

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by captnroger, Dec 16, 2004.

1. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

Folks, apologies for the downtime this morning. I've been battling with some server issues this week that have resulted in slow performance, I think I've gotten them nailed down through tweaking some Apache configuration settings, all should be good now!

2. I was beginnig to think that it was because of all the beer I drank last night. :D Also had a bit of wine then something else when that ran out. :eek: All that because yesterday was not a good day but this morning was even worse. :(

3. CountryKat

CountryKat Fish On!!!

I hate the day after a good night.
    :(

4. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

i hope it stays better.i've continually had trouble with the site.sloooooow.things work sometimes and not other times.it has become the slowest site that i visit :rolleyes: :confused:
    i know the puter could use more memory,and all the crap in xp and norton might have an effect,but other sites load as usual,and i'm not the only one who has trouble only here. :confused:
    and it doesn't happen only when i drink "all the beer,wine and something else" either :D ;)

5. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

Oh trust me, if this doesn't do the trick then we'll do something else, it ain't a gonna stay like it has been the past few days, no way, no how.

6. Good job Captnroger! Thanks!:D

7. rockbass

rockbass Banned

Yeah I did not realize it was down, but thanks for fixing it!

I have noticed here recently it seemed slower, but I just figured it was my computer and/or the internet connection! Darn, now I can't just blame this Adelphia crap any more! :D

8. In the old days in Uncle Sam's Navy even after shave and torpedo juice was drinkable when filtered thru a loaf of bread, lol.