Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had trips the last two days. Yesterday was done at noon with 30 fish then done today at 11 with 30 fish. Same program as previous weeks, dipseys remain hot with #3 tadpoles and 3 oncers 120-130 back catching big fish too. Watch the current if you go out tomorrow its crazy! Good luck when you get out.BD

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

Attachments

·
Catcher of Fish
2,832 Posts
That crew you had on Sunday looks a bit sketchy... :D

·
Eat-Fish-Hunt
1,624 Posts
The only thing you guy's need now is a fillet knife sponsor...you know your customers gotta fillet all those fish;) Thirty fish trips by noon or sooner,trip after trip, is just some sick fishing.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Hey bd when you talk about the current what exactly do you mean? Do you troll with the current regardless of the wind direction or does the wind direction dictate the current. I have noticed running the inline boards that sometimes I will be trolling with the waves say due north and all the lines are tracking east or west maybe. Do you just find a medium or is running with the current better than with the waves, or vice versa

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You can do both but its all about speed. I like to work the angles on current if I can but if its bad current it leads to bad tangles doing that. This has been the toughest to deal with the last couple days.
Btw thanks guys for all the kind words.
Its been story book this year out there for a lot of us we are truly spoiled.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
"I'll get the net"
1,941 Posts
The only thing you guy's need now is a fillet knife sponsor...you know your customers gotta fillet all those fish;) Thirty fish trips by noon or sooner,trip after trip, is just some sick fishing.
I can see it now BD sponsored by Bubba Blade!:)

·
Registered
553 Posts
Thanks for the info bd. I was out of lakeshore this morning and man it really was pulling my 3 oz inlines hard. I had a hard time dialing in speed. Do you run 3 inline boards per side on your rig. I might be interested in coming up with you for a day to learn some tricks with the little boards.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts