Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
"I'll get the net"
1,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[/ATTACH] Bula this morning. We left the dock around daybreak and ran out to the 02 and trolled with the waves and picked 19 by 1030 and tossed the last one back. The lake was pretty snotty today and we lost about 10 more because of the big waves. Colorado blades took all the fish Dipsy's #3 140 2 125 and 1 110 did the job. purple and white fronts got most. Had a great time with friends Ron and Brian today and the held up pretty good. Good luck out there. There are some nice size fish still there.:T

Attachments

·
Dough Boy
1,866 Posts
Nice job chuck way to get em

Sent from my XT907 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
"I'll get the net"
1,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wtg buddy the fun continues out there incredible. BD

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Ohub Campfire mobile app
I keep wanting to give it a break to get ready for archery season,but the size and bite has been way too good to quit.:)

·
Registered
195 Posts
wtg sylvan gave the walleyes a break today stayed closer to home and went perchin out of e/72nd.got our 2 man limit at 2 oclock but had a lot of throw backs.buddies went out of bula today also,got their limit to.FISH ON!!!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Yea same here waves didn't make ir easy we pulled 8 by 8:30 lost close to 20 . They were hot between the 02 and 04 .. a few feeding groups in there 2 3 on at a time .. then shut down . Keeped getting blowed off my marks . Good fishing guys

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
We pulled our last fish around 11'ish but were out at the 06 by then. I took it easy coming in and still heard my props spinning coming over two different waves...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
sparkeye
730 Posts
great job. we did about the same pulled 18 by 11. lost about 10 one hog right at the boat when i was dipping the net we were started at the 02 ened at the 05 which was our best line. everybody in the boat came home soaking wet but big smiles. took a long time to get in only ran about 10 mph in

·
"I'll get the net"
1,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
great job. we did about the same pulled 18 by 11. lost about 10 one hog right at the boat when i was dipping the net we were started at the 02 ened at the 05 which was our best line. everybody in the boat came home soaking wet but big smiles. took a long time to get in only ran about 10 mph in
Great job,glad you made it in safe. I took my time on the way in,stayed pretty dry though.

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
Glad to see you got them! I've had many wet rides in. The older I get the slower I drive:eek:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Ohub Campfire mobile app

1 - 16 of 16 Posts