Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as of Sunday there is a ton of floating debris in the water off of Ashtabula harbor
Trees, limbs and even saw a RR tie
Be careful out there
I had to swerve a couple times to avoid logs
One boat I know of for sure was damaged

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
yesterday out of rocky there was a tree so big it was stickin up real tall and there was a gull sitting on the top branch, from a distance it looke like a bouy...hahahah .....and runnin in last week i hit a chunk of wood went thud ....now i have a dent about soft ball size at water line , i will need my rubber hammer to bing that one out.. there is alot of trash out there ...even wound up draggin a bag stuck to a stick bait...

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
On Saturday running in to Ashtabula I bumped something against my hull. But I did see some large debris out there while trolling. We need a good north wind to blow it all ashore.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

·
Fishin-For-Fun
2,410 Posts
Geneva also had quit a bit. Mostly small but I saw a few logs.
we thumped one on the hull while running back into Geneva on Saturday too.

there was a rather large trash flow east of Geneva that morning. forgot to bring the light spinning gear or would have tried casting for Mahi-Mahi there...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Launched out of lake shore Park in ash and there was a lot of trees and debris flowing around any body do any good yesterday I only managed one lots of marks from 50 to 65 but no takers what was I doing wrong lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts