close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Ascouple Of New Ones

Discussion in 'Tackle Making' started by hazmail, Jan 22, 2008.

1. Tried a brown trout and still playing around with the 'water colors'. All 3" (80mm) unweighted. Pete
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. fugarwi7

fugarwi7 Lumberjack

I love those! I am intrigued by the watercolor effect you do! Great looking trout. !%

3. awesome, haz, love the water colour effect, that brown trout is wicked!!!

Etch

4. Amazing paint work Pete. I really like the bottom one.

5. KSUFLASH

KSUFLASH respect our rivers please

I like the bottom one as well!!1

flash-----------------------out

6. What a cool painting trick! Those are gorgeous! I really love the bottom one, Pete.

7. Pete,

I've found that there are time's when painting that a certain something happens to make a paint job stand out from the norm. The norm being maybe the last one that you painted, or maybe the next one you'll paint. Something that defies explanation ,and dare's replication. I think you have some example's of this here.

Great Job,

Douglas

8. I agree, Douglas, I think those are outstanding baits.

9. Pete just fantastic! That paint style is very special. I love them all! That orange one .....Wow

10. eyesman_01

eyesman_01 getting wEYESer every day

Agreed here. That paint style just draws your eyes to it. Very unusual, but beautiful, concept. Enjoy seeing your work, as always.

11. I'm back, in and out I had to do some work today. Wow, thanks all for your compliments, I was really surprised when I cleared the colored one as well. Just looking at it in real life, daylight, it is more a red-brown than bright red (I posted them last night). This one is the fourth in a series of experiments (starting with the one below in a previous post) and I am starting to realize the possibilities of mucking around with these. Thanks again pete

[​IMG]