Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Lumberjack
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any recent reports from around Kelley's...East, NW of Shoal, Gull area? Heading up Saturday with a couple of neighbors and would like to get on some nicer fish...could go to Vermillion if the odds for nicer fish lie there. I fished East of North Bass last weekend and put 27 in the boat...largest was maybe 25" and most were 18-22". Would like to get on more in the 22-27" range, but then again who wouldn't?? Looking for any suggestions. Will be on channel 68 if anyone can help on the lake, but would like to plan a little ahead, so taking any suggestions on here first! Thanks.

·
sander vitreus slayer
43 Posts
Stopped into Fisherman's Wharf in PC today...I'm hearing they're getting them north of Rattlesnake Island and south of Green Island. Either drifting with harnesses at 5 count or trolling from 20' to bottom. I will be heading out there to troll Friday afternoon and Saturday morning, will be monitoring channel 68. Good Luck!:T

·
Lumberjack
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know some of you guys are fishing in the LEWT this weekend and are being tight lipped about your spots, but I can assure you I am NOT fishing in the LEWT and if you share some info via PM's, I will not divulge or disclose any thing to anybody...this is all for me to have a better day on the water...any help please?

Did that sound pityful enough?? C'mon guys, throw me a bone!! Thanks.

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
I know some of you guys are fishing in the LEWT this weekend and are being tight lipped about your spots, but I can assure you I am NOT fishing in the LEWT and if you share some info via PM's, I will not divulge or disclose any thing to anybody...this is all for me to have a better day on the water...any help please?

Did that sound pityful enough?? C'mon guys, throw me a bone!! Thanks.
fugarwi7,
try the happy hooker live bait web site, Capt Dave has some info about A - B cans as of day before yesterday.
Thanks,
Ron

1 - 4 of 4 Posts