Ohio Game Fishing banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
The first time a gun is taken from a teacher and used by a student everyone will be changing their tune on this subject.
Yea i understand this one and it probably will happen at some point in time someplace..
But i do think the teachers if givin the training should have the choice...
And i gotta agree with one of the earlier posts...we will arm the teachers but we wont paddle the kids...
Its sad when you stop to think about it

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
One thing that worries me is if an armed teacher has to bring out their weapon what happens when the police do show up??
Think they are gonna stop and ask ""are you the bad guy or a good guy??""
I am sticking up for the bill and i support it but this is a legit issue that ""will"" come up
Whats gonna happen when the first teacher gets mistaken for the bad guy and gets shot by the police??

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
The issue with that is theirs ways around lock systems. The best security systems in the world get hacked on a regular basis. All locks do is keep an honest person honest.

The only way to cure a psychopath that would shoot up a school or anywhere for that matter is with a lead injection. Preferably between the eyes but a full clip to center mass will do just as well.
I kinda like option 2 better
of course if it were up to me i would wound the sob then let the parents stone them to death
But thats me

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.