arizona vs pittsburgh

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by Bill-H, Jan 19, 2009.

1. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

Yeah, it was nice to watch a couple of good championship games. Gotta root for the Cards.

2. It's a no-brainer for me on who to root for. Go Cards!!

I think the early spread on the game is Steelers +7. I am sure there will be a lot of talk about how the Cards don't stand a chance but I think they have a very potent passing game along with a solid running game. If they can keep Warner protected it could be their game. I think the Cards have a pretty decent defense of their own. I am not saying that the Cards will definitely win but I see them as having a decent shot.

3. Let's Go Cardinals Let's Go!
    Let's Go Cardinals Let's Go!....

4. I think the Cardinals have a shot at this game. They have an experienced quarterback who gets rid of the ball quickly. Their receiving core is lights out. I am anxious to see how the Steelers will D will hold up with a team with a good offense. One thing is for sure though, the Cardinals won't be able to run the ball.

LET'S GO CARDINALS!

5. WB185Ranger

WB185Ranger Gotta Love Odie!

I agree....Cards are gonna win!! :) WB

6. chaunc

chaunc Staff Member

You guys are entitled to your opinion but i'll say this anyway.
    STOP BEING HATERS....... as your slogan goes..... maybe next year.:p
    [​IMG]

7. OhioHuntr02

OhioHuntr02 OSU Fisherman

That looks like a lot of wasted money to me

8. chaunc

chaunc Staff Member

Most were gifts. Everybody gives me Steeler stuff for X-mas and my birthday. If they didn't, i'd have bought it all myself anyway.

9. Chaunc...nothing against a hometown fan, but I still hate the Steelers!

10. OhioHuntr02

Ah, just giving you a hard time. I have a lot of Ohio State stuff in my room too.

11. Bassnpro1

Bassnpro1 OSU outdoorsman

I want the Cards to win, but I just don't think they will be into the game. They were celebrating after winning the NFC championship like they won the superbowl. Players crying, confetti flying everywhere. I think they were just happy to make the game, their season is complete already. They have nothing to play for. Where on the other side, Pittsburg didn't hardly celebrate at all because they know their work isn't done.

BTW I can't stand Pittsburg, their players, coaches and especially their fans!

I'm hoping Karma comes around and takes out Big ben's knee with a falling, crawling player landing on it! Legal hit of course;)

12. LETS GO CARDS!

What a great story Kurt Warner at it again !

And What about the Edge !

13. OhioHuntr02

14. They have nothing to play for? Come on man. They were celebrating but I cant blame them its been the first time in Arizona. They have a reason to celebrate. Arizona has plenty to play for.

I think it might be closer than we expect.
    Lets go Cards.

15. I am right there with you i cant stand the steeler fans or the players and most of all rothlisberger. yes the hit on brady was legal and yes i hope someone hits "big ben" like they hit brady. but i guess im just a avid browns fan and i have been taught to not like the steelers. The other person i would like for someone to take out is Ward. He gives out hard hits all the time and its time for someone to just tear him a new one!! well i need to stop all this violance:) i really dont want anyone to get seriously hurt but i want the cards to win and for it to be a good game like last year!!

16. FISHNASTY

FISHNASTY The Catfather

All you Browns fans give me hope, before this season weren't you guys going to the playoffs? Now your picking the cards. I'm thinking it's looking good for the Black and Gold.

It is inconcievable to me that anyone doesn't like the Steelers.

17. OhioHuntr02

I just want to set the record straight and say that I am NOT a Browns fan! OK, I feel better now.

18. I'm pulling for the Cards, but I'm gonna go ahead and pick the Steelers. They're a different breed in the playoffs.

Pittsburgh 27
    Arizona 17

For the record, I am a Browns fan, and I have no delusions that the organization has been anything other than embarrassing since 1999, but I don't care much for the typical Steeler fan in Ohio. Most are converted Browns fans, and that's sinful.

I do like Tomlin, Big Ben, Hines, Polamalu, and Woodley and Foote. Hines is the hardest playing wr in the game, Big Ben is an Ohio product, Polamalu is almost as amazing off the field as on it, and Woodley and Foote went to Michigan, so I have to pull for those guys.

Joey Porter to me will always be a Steeler, and will forever be one of the most repugnant players ever.

19. Bassnpro1

Bassnpro1 OSU outdoorsman

What are you then? a converted OSU fan? sinful!