close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

are times really this bad?????

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by jeffmo, Jan 25, 2009.

1. i would rather be homeless then give out my honey holes

2. Me too!!! Plus if times are so bad, who would have $100 to give out for 3 spots anyway?

3. harle96

harle96 Draggin Meat

I just purchased them.

BTW I'm re-selling at 125.00.

4. Think of the tackle you could buy for 100 bucks...I thought part of the enjoyment of fishing is finding the honey holes for yourself?

5. WOW what a deal. It's the American thing to do.

It could also be the start of a great espionage career for this guy.

COMMUNIST! TERRORIST! (did I miss any thing?)

LMFAO... I want to meet the person who buys this service. I have some majic beans to sell them at a discount price.

Hey Harle96 you need some majic beans? I'll trade you even up for those spots. Deal?

6. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

ill sell mine too:)

7. Fishers of Men

Fishers of Men Senior Member

This guy is a classic :confused:
    I have a bunch of gravel pits around here over run with stunted bluegills, crappie and bass that I would like to profit on for a trade from Harle and will guarantee to catch fish in them also, and that maybe someday when they get weeded out will grow to eating size so that future generations will have plenty of fine dining experiences with their friends and family after donating all the above stunted ones, heads and all to the Chinese restaurant down by Youngstown so that EZ Bite can reap the benefits of fine dining in his area also. :p

8. He bought my spots for only 50 bucks for 4 spots. What a greedy jerk!!;)

9. JUDAS! was PM'ed by another member who mentioned it was actually H20 Mellon giving.... i mean selling away Flathunters best spots! ;)

10. Wannabitawerm

Wannabitawerm Flatulent Entreprenuer

I'll sell my 3 best spots for $50.

(I need someone to lend me a 3rd spot. I really only have 2.)

11. reelmanly

reelmanly Set The HOOK!!!!!!!!

Mine are going at $199.00 this includes a free lifetime membership into the SECRET fishing holes club, and each year you get another hole at no cost, You will receive a decal for your vehicle and a small tackle bag [Designer style] as long as the wife doesnt miss any purses. free sketched detailed maps, a get out of jail card free, a 1-800 hotline number for updates, an autographed picture of me holding up a 7 inch Bass wishing you Good Fishing, a 100 yard spool of line I've never used that has been sitting in my basement for 14 years [collectable] ,I cant do this all day so act now and I'll throw in a 5 gallon bucket so you can put all your fish in that youy catch at these Secret holes! MC Visa AMX and Checks not accepted,,,Cash Only. Gotta go have a buyer knockin at the door already.

12. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

wait a minute, down by youngstown, you've got me mistaken for someone else..im nowhere near ytown. besides that, im waiting for this mid winter fish fry for my find dining.;)

13. I'm willing to sell part or all of my interest in the Brooklyn Bridge so I can get in on this Great Deal :rolleyes:

14. Fishers of Men

Fishers of Men Senior Member

Deal or no Deal, this one is hard to beat and the best deal yet. I bet it would work on Craigs list, it sounds so good.
    Sign me up!

Tom, I thought you wouldn't mind a afternoon lil road trip to Y town.
    Don't know of a restaurant by Skeeter.

15. turkeymikey

turkeymikey turkeymikey

I know all the places to eat in the county! There is one about 5 miles from skeeter dam and a real good one by the Eastwood Mall! Fishing I am poor at. Eating I am the King! Did you ever see a food critic that was fat??? Nope!! Ask us fat people where the good eatin is...we know! No Brag / Just Fact ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2009
  16. turkeymikey

turkeymikey turkeymikey

I went to my buddies secret Wood Duck hole last year. It was so secret that the Woodies didn't even know about it!

17. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Hey, I'll do anything for money! :)

18. Wannabitawerm

Wannabitawerm Flatulent Entreprenuer

WAIT A MINUTE! What do you mean YOUR interest? I'll have you know I own all outstanding shares. I bought them last week from a guy who also had proof of WMD's in Iraq! (Obviously, he knows what he is talking about!)

19. tubuzz2

tubuzz2 1700 Lund Red and tan

I missed it they pulled the add what gives?