close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

archery ranges?

Discussion in 'Bowhunting' started by Danshady, Jul 8, 2007.

1. r there any archery ranges, indoor or outdoors, in or anywhere around columbus, franklin county or delaware? been wanting to get out and shoot some, but really didnt know where i could go..thanks

2. BigChessie

BigChessie BIG PIMPIN' "GIGELO"

Deercreek has both a traditional range and a walk thru range. I really enjoy using the walk thru. Not sure how much your shooting lanes are covered with the green growth but it is usually good when I go over in Aug/Sept each year(Talking about the walk thru). BC

3. Dan, Delaware has an achery range. It has shooting lanes and a walk thru course with targets set up like in a hunting enviorment, different distances and behind trees, etc.

4. anyone know of anything around Fairfield beside Fairfield Outdoors(indoor)?

BC, we'll have to hit DC sometime again,

I've improved my shooting some late last year and this year

5. the range in delaware, is it a club do you have to be a member to shoot there or pay a fee....do you know the hours? i looked at the map of the delaware wildlife area that show a gun range and archery range..is that the same on thats on the map there....its way up north in the creek that comes into delaware lake almost to marion county.

6. BigChessie

BigChessie BIG PIMPIN' "GIGELO"

Polesnatcher We can get out again! I gotta decide if I'm gonna whack'm
    with my recurve again this year. Maybe we can get Danshady to join us!%

7. Xtreme 3D Archery Shoot & Deer hunting Seminar Benefit
    Benefit Xtreme 3D Archery Shoot and Deer Hunting Seminar to benefit a Non-profit organization called Answering Prayers.
    Answering Prayers is a lot like the make A Wish Foundation only difference being is Answering Prayers provides hunts for Terminally ill and those that have a life changing permanent serious injury or handicap.
    All money reaised from shoot wil go to Answering Prayers.
    Lots and lOts of Awesome Door Prizes and Awards will be given out, There will be Awards for the Top 3 shooters in each available shooters class.
    CROSSBOWS ARE WELCOME !!!
    Food and beverages available at the shoot !!
    Go to our website for more information and to see the flyer with all the companies who donated items to us to give away !!!
    It is going to be a great time !!
    So come on out and shoot for a GREAT cause !!
    and win some Awards and GREAT prizes along with getting to sit in and listen to a great deer hunting seminar by Steve Lecorchick of the television show " Hunting with Penn's Woods"
    Saturday Aug 4th 2007
    5735 Lafayette Road
    Medina Ohio 44256
    Medina Assembly of God Sports Area
    reg. time 9:00am to 1:00pm
    440-521-9994 or 330-391-0317
    ohiobowhunter@cox.net
    Online pre-registration is available on our website.
    If you pre-register and pay online for the shoot you will recieve a $2.00 discount off the cost of registration.
    SO COME ON OUT AND SHOOT TO HELP OTHERS AND WIN SOME AWESOME AWRDS AND PRIZES AND LISTEN TO A GREAT SEMINAR !!!
    Www.BuckeyeChristianBowhunters.com