Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Didn't there used to be little arcade games on this website? Seems like I remember playing a fish game where you start out really small and keep eating fish smaller than you until you grow and you keep growing and eating fish smaller than you and avoid the fish that are bigger than you? Is this still on the website or is it some other website I'm thinking about?

·
Registered
6,933 Posts
The websight is still under construcion. "behind the sceen" It should be back up shortly. U guys should get some good games like fish tycoon and hellebummper.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I downloaded a game something like that, except it was about tropical fish. You start off with eggs in an aquarium and then they hatch, you mate the fish together and try to find mystical fish or something. You keep mating them and selling them at your little aquarium shop. I showed it to my wife and 3 days later all 20 trial plays of it were finished. She loved it, then the computer froze up, I forgot the name of it and I completely reinstalled everything which erased everything that was on the computer.

·
Registered
6,933 Posts
ya that is fish tycoon. U can aslo put some of your fish for sale for $90,000 and most of the time they sell. That is a little cheat i used lol:D

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
where can I get fish tycoon? other than online? do they sell it at EB games or anything like that? also are there any known pinball machines with a fishing theme that anybody knows about? just curious

·
Bubby wanna be
1,105 Posts
Didn't there used to be little arcade games on this website? Seems like I remember playing a fish game where you start out really small and keep eating fish smaller than you until you grow and you keep growing and eating fish smaller than you and avoid the fish that are bigger than you? Is this still on the website or is it some other website I'm thinking about?
is this the game? http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/fish

1 - 8 of 8 Posts