Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
respect our rivers please
2,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, these games are great, but very addictive. I find myself online more playing these sort of games than I have ever been online before.

Oh, by the way. I am currently the squirrel flickin champ right now..ha...

flash------------------------out :D

·
Registered
887 Posts
man I dont know if that is a good thing, lol

I owe it all to vicodin and darvacet, I have been off work for surgery, and this is how I pass the time. I go under the knife one more time tomorrow, and should be back to work next week, so I will let up come next Monday....lol

·
Banned
5,617 Posts
I've mentioned it before- I don't even know what it looks like in that area. I'm on the site long enough without spending time with the game section. Somebody just let me know when the high scores stay up a few weeks, then I'll see about smashin them :cool: Pac-man, space invaders, Tetrus- doesn't matter :cool: CATKING

·
Registered
89 Posts
catking i dont think many people will touch mrfishohio's score in space invaders :D that score has been up there for a few weeks now so lets see u beat that score :D

·
Banned
5,617 Posts
That is very temping CFH1. JimmydaCat, like myself, was raised on space invaders. I'm trying real hard not to go and smash his record. But how about this, if I do go and smash Jimmy's record, will you then be my net boy for a -lets say , a month :cool: DA KING !!!

·
Banned
5,617 Posts
DA KING !!! don't do net. And I'll need about 2 hours to break Jimmy's record :cool: .........What is his record :eek: THE CATKING !!! (If I don't break it,I'll let you be my net boy for a month...how's that ;) )

·
Twinsburg, OH (NE OH, northern edge of Summit Co.)
5,882 Posts
Bream and Jeffmo have put up some respectable scores on mini-golf....

But lets see if anyone can take the trophy away from me! :p :p :p

Its freshly buffed and polished. :D :rolleyes:

·
Banned
341 Posts
That new run n gun game is really addictive, plus you can take a normally bad team and actually win a game with them :)

·
Livin' the moontime
846 Posts
mrfishohio's Space Invaders score may stand for a while.
those kickups games drive me nuts
EH

·
Premium Member
10,798 Posts
No one should fear being catkings net boy, there's nothing to do except sit around and drink beer, heck you don't even need a a net.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts