Ohio Game Fishing banner
41 - 60 of 79 Posts

· Registered
783 Posts
And buddy and I stopped in to an Arby's on our way to Hoover one evening for dinner. I filled a few of the little cup things with Arby's sauce to dip my fries in. He came to the table with a few full of a sauce they carry that's called like spicy 3 pepper sauce or something? I gave it a try and my god....the stuff is amazing. Now I pass up going through the drive through and go in so I can lather my entire meal with it.
The have it in packets at the drive through window. No need to go inside.

· Registered
2,103 Posts
Prices are crazy...I travel a lot for work, so am always eating out (on the company's dime, not mine)...prices are worse elsewhere...if I order in, by the time I pay for fees, delivery charges, the food, etc. something as simple as a pizza will cost $40! Airport food is the worst, especially at Newark and JFK.

· Registered
2,103 Posts
And they sure aren’t piled up like their picture shows!
And it sure doesn't look like a beef roast before it gets slice up.

I worked at an Arby's when I was 16...all of 3 weeks that lasted...couldn't stand it...especially cleaning the deep fryer.

· Registered
783 Posts
And it sure doesn't look like a beef roast before it gets slice up.

I worked at an Arby's when I was 16...all of 3 weeks that lasted...couldn't stand it...especially cleaning the deep fryer.
Was it Arby's or the Beef Corral that use to hang the roasts with chains on a type of vertical rotisserie? Mouth watering...

· Registered
151 Posts
Wow!!! Gotta be honest - I am absolutely floored that there are this many people on this site (or honestly in the entire country) that actually like Arby’s. It was way overpriced before it was cool to charge $12 for a fast food lunch - not to mention it kinda sucks. I’ve had a theory for years that the Arby’s business model is to set up shop next to places that people actually want to eat and then watch the lunchtime overflow begrudgingly trickle in.

41 - 60 of 79 Posts