Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

· Registered
6,108 Posts
No way would I try fast food venison...Farm raised? Road kill?...lol
Farm raised for sure but I can tolerate farm raised beef :D and I've eaten tons of road kill .
My gun club has a "wild" game dinner occasionally featuring game farm venision, wild boar turkey and pheasant and I find the taste less desirable than wild game . I doubt Arbys will be as good as wild harvested deer also but I'll probably give it a shot , at least once, if it shows up in my local arbys .
Good luck and Good Hunting !

· Registered
1,425 Posts
I guess everyones taste buds are different. Tried one of those pork belly sandwiches last week. It looked like a pork belly but there was next to no taste to it. Have to admit thou, all the rest of there sandwiches are good.

Wendy's French fries with the cheese sauce and bacon is GREAT.

· TeamOGF
7,026 Posts
I've been a Beef & Cheddar guy since they retired their Swiss King (with Cole Slaw). But as long as they keep their Brisket, I'm all about that.

· Registered
444 Posts
I agree about the Arby's pork belly sandwiches - they are incredible!

If I find a location that offers the venison sandwich I will definitely give it a try. Years ago I was surprised to see a crab cake sandwich on the menu at a McDonalds in Chincoteague VA. It was pretty so-so, as you would expect from McDonalds

· Banned
16,924 Posts
My only complaint against Arby's s that the their aren't enough of them. Curly fries rule.
Heinen's in NE Ohio carry them in the freezer....Damn good...

Reactions: Ruminator
1 - 20 of 79 Posts