close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

aquaview or underwater video cameras owner..

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by crappielooker, Sep 20, 2004.

1. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

heyyy..i'm wondering if any of out there have one thats sitting around in the summer months collecting dust?? if so, how about letting me borrow it for a couple of weeks?? PM me if you can do this..this is for my little "project" i'm doing...
    your time and effort will be rewarded..we can talk about the details later..thanks all... :)

2. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

Tell us more about your "project" act! I can only imagine :D

3. 1st off i think it would be ilegal to take it in a strip club. Besides its almost as big as you so how you gonna conceal it :confused: :D :D :D

4. steelmagoo

steelmagoo Enjigneer

Do-it-yourself colonoscopy?

5. are there any aqua-strip clubs?

6. hardwaterfan

hardwaterfan Twinsburg, OH (NE OH, northern edge of Summit Co.)

7. crappielooker

actually..i have been eyeing on a spot i really wanted to fish, but the fish just not showing itself to me..sooo, my theory is to get an underwater first hand view first before i attempt to haul in my gear..this would literally save me days and night of waiting ....
    aqua strippers sounds .... errrr good.. :rolleyes:

8. To provide irrefutable evidence that my head is not where some people say it is. :D

9. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

Watch out for the "KEEP OUT" Signs posted in that new spot Ak. ;) Also...take heed to the Concrete guys. LOL.

10. crappielooker

no doood..this location i'm thinking about is fair and square..just a little rough to get to..
    now that place you thinking of, i will have to come up with a different approach..stealth mode, so to speak..:D