close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Aquarium(s) for sale

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Fastlane, Jan 16, 2005.

1. Fastlane

Fastlane Fishless as usual

0   0   0

I have 2 aquariums for sale sort of. I only want to get rid of one but I have 2 to choose from.

55 gallon tank with fluval canister filter, double wrought iron stand, top, 4' light (not the cheap one with 2 24" bulbs), heater, etc. Currently set up and running and is 100% leak free. $150

or

29 gallon setup only 1 year old. Has tank, nice stand that is 1/2 cabinet and 1/2 open shelf, 2 sponge filters and air pump, canister filter, top, light, and heater. Over $250 invested but will let it go for $120. It too is up and running and is 100% leak free.

The only reason I am selling one of these is because I am picking up a 125 gallon in a few days and the wife says one has to go to get the other. Plus I need the cash to partially fund the purchase of the new tank.

PM me or reply if interested.

Thanks

2. fish4wall

fish4wall

0   0   0

do you have pics of the 55 gal...
    and are they fresh or salt water. i have a 29 gal salt and last night it was leaking....
    thanks
    fish4wall

3. Fastlane

0   0   0

Pics are in my gallery. Both are freshwater tanks.

55 gallon
    [​IMG]

29 gallon
    [​IMG]

I live very close to Ceasars Creek Lake.

4. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

0   0   0

Holy snappin' duck $h!t! I could be testin' Mercs in that baby! The mrs. doesn,t mind a little 2 stroke smoke does she? :D Raider

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  5. fish4wall

fish4wall

0   0   0

im might take the 55gal off your hands....let me talk it over with the boss..
    fish4wall

6. Fastlane

0   0   0

Several people have asked where I am located. I live near Ceasar's Creek Lake between Wilmington and Xenia. 5 miles from the SR 73/I-71 intersection

7. fish4wall

fish4wall

0   0   0

will you be willing to meet half way????
    thanks
    scott

8. Fastlane

0   0   0

55 sold 29 possibly still available.

Fish4wall, I work so much it's hard for me to commit to anything like that. Sorry.