close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Aqua view Panfish

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by DetaiL, May 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DetaiL

DetaiL

Hey guys today i used my aqua view camera to see if the fish where on the beds spawning and i noticed that the water was 60 degress on the bottom and about 2 foot off the bottom it was 62 degress, Then at the surface it was about 64 degrees. I know that the crappie and Panfish usuallly start the spawn at around 65 degrees but saw no fish on the bottom. All fish where visible to the naked eye. Right under the surface.. DOes the bottom have to be 65 or wat. Maybe it was because of the previous cold front. I think a couple days like today in the 70 s will turn them on for sure....

2. How deep was the water that you measured 60 on the bottom?

3. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

:Talert.
    posts by member "DetaiL" are only attempts by a previously banned member,to cause trouble and get more attention;)

4. Hello ogf, I have been coming to this site everyday in the mornings when i go to starbucks. I sit and drink my coffee and read the threads in the northeast Ohio section. I have had no reason to register on this site before because i had rarely done any fishing. I felt that way until today.. I always see that guy you all keep banning and i don't like the way you guys take it.. He does nothing wrong from the looks of things. I noticed that he posted about an under water recorder. Then one of the admin supervisors come and make comments about his post.

I have seen his post on other accounts and they all seem helpful to people like me who have no knowledge about fishing at all. I would like to learn how to fish better and i feel that at least someone on here cares enough to show inexperienced individuals like myself how to better themselves with tactics. I have never seen any members on this particular site make threads specifically for the "novice " angler.

Well thats all i wanted to say it makes me sick to my gut seeing you guys tear at the man for one bad episode. I saw the fish he posted and maybe he should have not kept them but man o man let him alone. This will sure enough be all that i will say on this filthy site. I have been viewing for years and for the last month i see how corrupted it has become. You guys are wrong.

5. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

banned again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.