close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Aqua Innovations

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by Parrothead Jim, Apr 18, 2004.

1. I bought one of those Aqua Innovations aerator for my bait well and I am very happy with the unit. I got some minnows from West Branch bait and tackle about two weeks ago and they are still alive and jumping. The unit runs on four AA batteries which last about five or six days. I just change some of the water after three days and throw a few ice cubes in the water to keep it cool. Its real nice not hearing that hum of the old aerator all day in the boat. There are no moving parts and they say it will last for ten years or more. At 49 dollars it is kind of expensive at first but if it saves me from buying two or three of the older type aerators every year it is well worth it. :D :D :D :D ....JIM

2. Just curious, how many baitfish will it support? Looking to buy one

Attached Files:

3. Hey Joe, I bought the smaller one on the left to put in my bait cooler. I kept about eight or nine dozen medium minnows alive for three weeks untill I used them all up. I would change half the water about every three days and put in some ice cubes to keep the water cool. I`m going to try it on shinners in a week or two. The minnows were in such good shape that they would jump out of the cooler when I opened the top......JIM