Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
will be traveling to area next weekend. wondering if anyone could help me out with some info on apple valley lake . if they rent boats - what kinda fishing we should plan on doin - does the lake have a hp limit - any help would be appreciated - thanks in advance !!!

·
Registered
694 Posts
I do not think you can rent a boat. There is not a hp limit that I am aware of. What kind of fish did you want to target, bass , crappie, ect. Did you know that it is a private lake.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the input - didn't know it was a private lake. we will be staying at a friends lake house - I guess we will have access - didn't know what to fish for -walleye would be great - crappie a good 2nd choice since it sounds like we might be doin some shore fishing

·
Registered
694 Posts
The crappie fishing has been good this year, they have moved out to a little deeper water.If you are shore fishing I would try from the rock point at king beach or the rocks at the dam. Deep crank bait or swim a jig and grub. The walleye fishing has not been good for a few years now, but you might get one fishing for crappie. Make sure your friend gets you beach a beach pass, they do check.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts