Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really would love to get out :T but I only have a 17 ft. boat and can't go out 20 miles to fish. Is anyone doing anything in the Cleveland area, even as far west as Avon or maybe Lorain, in shallow. Even at night, no matter. Just really want to get out and pull some eyes in the boat without having to go further than 8 - 10 miles out. I really appreciate any help and will gladly post if I do anything and let all know where and what I used. Thanks All.

·
1 fish is a he!! of alot more than none.
1,979 Posts
Talk to Craig at ErieOutfitters. One of his boats is about that size. He is in Sheffield Lake and catches as many fish as anyone.

Rickerd

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Launch out of Hot Waters and run to the e edge of the sandbar 33/14-16 area. Around 7-8 miles. Fish are there.

·
Registered
255 Posts
You can catch walleye in close around Cleveland. Walleyes are in shallow water from the gold coast to Avon point. Worm harnesses and in-line weights work best. Be prepared to sort through a lot a junk fish, but with some searching and persistance, it can be done. Caught 9 in 17-20 fow last Thursday.

·
Registered
136 Posts
It can be done off of cleveland...caught 4 in 22-30 FOW two days ago using erie dearies and night crawlers. A buddy of mine caught 12 doing the same thing. Good luck

1 - 10 of 10 Posts