Anything happening below Indian?

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by jmenchhofer, Mar 27, 2008.

1. jmenchhofer

jmenchhofer 'eye addict

I drove past Indian this morning and evening, and saw several vehicles parked along the road and several people fishing the creek below the dam both times. Maybe some of you were there. Is anybody doing any good there? I'm looking for someplace to try Saturday, if conditions are decent. I would like to go to Maumee, but I suspect the river will be coming back up again, and gas is obviously really expensive. I was thinking of cutting the drive in half and trying Indian. I guess I should also ask, are there any 'eyes being caught at Moundwood?

2. poloaman

poloaman Smallmouth rule

Last weekend we caught them at moundwood and i was going tonight late talking 1 or 2 am depending on how heavy the rain is.

I will try to post 2morrow if i can have very busy schedule on Friday

Polo

3. jmenchhofer

jmenchhofer 'eye addict

Good luck tonight, poloaman. Hopefully you'll be able to report a successful trip. :B

4. Can tell you i was by there about 6:00 this evening and there was at least 25-30 people fishing that skinny creek. Some saugeyes and perch i heard. Lake was dead to fishermen i saw 3-4 guys fishing all around the lake. To bad they missed out!!:)

5. Sounds like someone is not telling the hole story :)